Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why did this guy go untucked this afternoon.



Why did this mand go untucked today?  truthfully he did not.  he was trucked in and serveral co-works day he looked handsome.  how coudl not be with that sweet beard and hair.  however, something happened between getitng out of my car after seeing my angel Sue and warming up my lunch and that was....




I have no idea how this happened.  normally I will admit if I sit and split.  I have done it on this blog.  I have.  I admitted it when I was at the bank as a boy and the split dame in the crotch.   this one I got nothing.  I have a huge hole in my pants and I can't speak to it.

how did I find out about it?  I tried to put my phone in my pocket and I looked down and phone is on floor.  can't take a picture of that.  b/c phonein hand can't... oh anyway phone ended up on the floor and I was like that hte fuck.  stuck hand in my pocket and the pocket wasn't ripped.  So I was like damn.  and... then I was like what is this giant holein my pants and .. I was like... what the.. and then I was like god damn it another pair of pants down the tubes...

fuck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment