Friday, October 18, 2013

Opening Doors….

Sometimes when one is going to change their life, they must start opening up doors they previously closed and others that are brand new. I did that today. I reached out to my old therapist Sue. I have the utmost for her. She is really the only therapist I have ever spoke to that one will tell me exactly what she is thinking and two won’t let me waste her time with my endless whining. I mean after all the women called me “Bat Shit Crazy” after all. I kept cancelling on her as I don’t think at the time I was ready to admit the laundry list of shit I need to deal with and we split for a while. However, I am very excited to go to her with an agenda on shit I want to learn how to deal with. Hi eating disorder, I am coming for you, and I will beat you.
A few weeks ago, I got a facebook message from a friend who had been following the blog. She told me of a person she knows who has a food addiction and who would be willing to talk to me about how he got on his path to good living. I mailed him today too. Not only did I mail him I shared my blog with him and my biggest loser video. Available on request only, although, I was totally conned into making the video I am really happy I did. It is good to go back and see what I want to do with myself.
A new roommate… I am not going to say too much about this right now, b/c I don’t want to jinx it, but I am hoping another door is going to open soon and I will be taking in a roommate. We have agreed to help each other with a healthy living situation. So, that is all I will say about that for now.
Also, my main man TK is back from the Land of the Rising Sun, the other half of the dynamic duo known as the buddy system. I just got word from him last night. He is ready to step up his game and so the doorway that is the buddy system is really going to open up. He has some really great ideas we need to hold palaver on.
Finally, no, no too soon to mention the final door, just know that a sleeping giant has been provoked and the Kid, is really going to try and make his situation better. I am going to do this.
With every door that opens others close. It is KA. However, these openings and closing are for the best. By the way I am five days camel free. I am getting off the soda, been a week. And I hear by swear for the next 30 days I will not go through a drive through even for a coke or coffee. Right there 3 doors closing…
As Rage Against the Machine once said It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime. What better place than here, what better time than now?” God I love GUERILLA RADIO and Battle for Los Angeles. Sometimes I feel like truer words have never been spoke. ““It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment