Wednesday, October 9, 2013

...not a tragedy...


"My life is not a tragedy, a drama, sci-fi, or adventure, rather is a comedy of epic proportions and I am ok with that.  If I believe in anything in this world, it is the magical, healing power of laughter.  If we can't laugh at ourselves, then who can we laugh at?  And when we can laugh hardest at ourselves, life seems better.  So when I write about the tom foolery that is me, it is because I am laughing hardest at myself because sometimes you just have to enjoy the ride!  And I hope if I make one person smile then laughing at me is worth it. Once you wrap your mind around this the light starts show up at the end of the perpetually dark tunnel.  So, laugh with me.  It is ok.  I am laughing. So, fuck it that is as deep as I can get."  Billy b on being Ka-Mai and i am ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment