Saturday, October 12, 2013

It Rocked!

The show was freaking awesome last night!  Best show I've seen in a whole.  DSO is no ordinary cover band.  They are really in a league of there own.  They aren't just doing dead songs they sound and feel like Jerry and company!  Freaking amazing... The did Samson and Delilah top five song of all time.  I haven't heard that song rock so much since my boy Q and his band rocked it at the blue bird in 1998... Fucking awesome!  That's right Stevie Q some shows I'll never forget!  Also you 1999 New Years show.... Sultans of Swing, fucking great!


Then Ship of Fools rocked, men smart, women smarter, and black muddy river.... How can one not be totally stoked about that...

The kid ain't used to staying out till 3 a.m. but it was well worth it.

Gotta go weigh in shortly, then hit the pool at some point.  I'm tired though.   Part of me needs to go to office too.  Need the dual screen to finish up forecasting.  

I love the hardest thing about this morning wasn't the grind of going to work, but rather do I use turkey sausage or bacon on my sandichs for breakfast.  Everyday should be this way.  Not oh man I gotta fucking work today.  We need to remedy that.

I'll post more later... I cried on Bart last night and as much as show rocked (like eating apples with Andre 3000, that's right, he was there) standing and stairs hurt.  Sad but true.

Another piece I've been working on is the comfort of being sad.  We've all been there.  This easy option is usually the one we take because it is comfortable.  Well I'm tired of that shit.  Life shouldn't be comfortable all the time.  We need to challenge ourselves as take risks.  Finally, no excuses is another.  I'll try to pull these together.   But swim and weigh in are tops on my list....

Happy Saturday!  

Billy b




No comments:

Post a Comment