Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Holy holey pants, batman!


 

Background:  about two months ago I'm doing my day busy as all hell and I go a little late into my bosses balance sheet review.  I sit down and I hear this ripppppppp.  I'm like what the fuck did my crotch just blow out, wouldn't be first time, it happened.  So I'm like feeling around and trying to see but trying to be sly bc I'm in a meeting and I just can't be grabbing my crotch like Michael Jackson.  So I feel nothing.  So I sneak off to bathroom bc I know I heard something rip and I got in stall and drop my drawers and I'll be damn if like the left inseam split out.  Never seen anything like it.  I was like way the fuck I knew I felt a draft walking over hear.       

Now:   I clearly remember putting these pants in the trash.  I know I did.  Well at least I thought I did.  However, apparently, by trash I mean, I sent them to the dry cleaners, and well, for over two months they have been out of the rotation, well that was until today.  I swear there is a pants Gnome living in my house and he is stealing my pants, b/c every day I seem to be down a pair of clean work pants.  So I grabbed a pair of khaki’s and through them on without thinking about it.  The entire ride u to work and walk into the building, I felt like something wasn’t quite right.  Things just felt way to breezy down there.  So, I slipped into the bathroom, and I will be god damned if I don’t have the blown out khaki’s on that, I know that I threw away.  Now I am more convinced than ever there is an evil pants Gnome in my house and he is fucking with my pants.  Now, I have to navigate the entire day, 1 trying not to make the crotch hole any bigger, and two knowing that I have a big ass rip in my crotch….

You have to love KA.   

No comments:

Post a Comment