Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Did I really just do that in front of my boss

11:09 and I just got home. Out drinking no? No out working. Quarter End + special project = no mother fucking fun.

Basically I've spent the last two days of my life in a conference room with my new boss Roxanne and the controller Amy. 
Amy who is a friend and I have been car pooling for a while. Ever since Roxanne started and a little bit before ever time Amy says Roxanne in the car I break into song. Rooooxxxxxaneeee ! Come you know it stings classic tune. Amy always says to me one day your gonna slip and do that in front of her. 

Well that day was um today. I was sitting across from roxanne andAmy was writing a note saying Roxanne is going to x, y, and z and as she is gets done typing it I break out a "RRRROOOO" and I catch myself mid note and my eyes get big as softballs and Amy was like what's that, what was that? And Roxanne just keeps typing and I look at Amy and well I haven't laughed so hard in a long fucking time. Amy and I laughed for at least 5 minutes and Roxanne just worked. Acting like he didn't know what was going on. She did of course and I confused her name causes me to break out in song. I Don't think she was to annoyed but it was obvious it was a a joke or a song she was over. 

Anyway such is life. It was funny. Probably had to be there. It's been a roughing few days. However we will stay the course. Had a great chat with Roxanne this morning about the future and what I need to make this work for me. I'm honest with when I say I'm fighting for my life here. I just need to be able to get my workouts in and have a more manageable schedule. There is a lot of vAlue I can add but only on my terms. 

Me first me first... Me first 

I have to win this battle!

Night party peeps! See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment