Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A path?

The worst part about my job is after a busy and stressful sales cycle, I get to sit on a busy and stressful accounting close cycle.  Last night I was in the office until 9:30 or 10.  It blows.  Even worse than that we ordered in a crazy amount of PF chang's and I are me a lot.  Guff I feel so gross.  Then I might have come home and ate the snickers ice cream bar I had in the freezer.   I should've never bought.   Why do we fall?  So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.  I fell.  Ok, time to get back on track today.  So I've packed my own dinner for tonight just in case and also even though my favorite lunch ever (Chipotle) is being ordered in today I'm staying away from it.  I just can't do it.   I have to be better,  I have to move on, and I have to live the life I've always dreamed of having.   They say you have to live for the moment.  They say live today.  Well in my shoes I'm living for today and tomorrow. I'm going to get healthy.  I'm going to meet and exceed my goals.  I'm going to do this.    Each time I fall, I get back up, each day I try harder.  Each day my dream is more vivid.  Fuck I'm rambling.   I still see light at the end of the tunnel.  However, I think I've found a path.  I'm going to follow it.  I can do this.    Even though the last two days have been hell and even though I want to just crawl into bed and say fuck the world.  I won't.  I at least found a path to follow.  I'm at least going to take it.  Yes I feel empty some times.   Yes I feel alone.  However I have a path.   Sometimes I take the wrong way.  Sometimes I get turned around.   However there is a path.  I will do this.   I will get over this hurdle.  That is what I do because when I fall I get back up.

Side note:  trying water aerobics on Saturday should be fun.  

All right shower time.   Lets get this day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment