Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Billy b's First Annual Bloggie Awards: Blog of the Year (Last Blog of 2014 and 2014 recap)


How does one go back through year in which so much change happened and pick one moment that stuck out more than the rest.  How do you say this is the moment in time when everything started to click for you and you started to change?  How do you find the moment in time when you started to pick your way out of the darkness, only to find more darkness to wade through.  For me the last month of my life has been liberating.  I have seen a fundamental change in my actions, and in my relationship with food.  I actually go some days forgetting to eat lunch.  I no longer get weak and the shakes and feel like I am going to faint if I don't get food.  I am not really sure if you realize how fucking huge that is for me.  Friday of last week was the perfect example. I ate breakfast and didn't even think about food until my balls were ready.  That is huge. 

I think this all comes down to a matter of perspective.  One can say Billy b you are still 450 lbs, you have high blood pressure and it put your heart out of rhythm and makes you a high risk of stroke. You might have to get a pace maker or have your heart jump started, so how can you say you are healthy and feeling great going into a new year.  Its simple, I feel better than I have felt in a long time.  And I know 21 lbs is only 20% of my goal of losing 200 lbs.... wait, I am at 20% of goal, that is fucking awesome!!! I never thought of it like that!!! Yahoo!!!!  20% of goal since November 15, and over the holiday's ... Fuck you, if you can't see we are on the path then you, well fuck you.  That is so huge.  Such a great way to end a year on.  However, I hear ya, heart problems, risk of stroking out and not off, and 450,  however, think of all the other stuff we did this year.  We went into rabbit hole.  We opened up old wounds and dealt with them.  We forgave.  We were forgiven.  We let people back in.  We realized that time was just a face on the water.  It ripples away and passes on.  Most of all we let go.  We decided to stop wasting time and start moving forward. We Got Over it!  That leads us to the Blog of the Year, which the year.  I basically picked this blog because it was simply the one that was viewed the most.  158 views to date.  That isn't to shabby, now is it? 

I think if you read the blog it sort of captures and rehashes what I was saying above.  It doesn't matter what was, it matters what we do and are doing.  We have to rise above and realized we are worth it.  That we are worth fighting for and saving.   That I am worth saving!  That I am walking the path of the beam and.....



THE TOWER IS CLOSER




Blog of the Year 2014:

http://thebuddysystem22.blogspot.com/2014/01/get-over-it.html





No comments:

Post a Comment