Saturday, December 20, 2014

If two breast are a set of breast, then if you need two breast for you recipe is it four boobs or two?



This guy is walking hard!  28 minutes and four straight days walking at least 20 minutes.

He isn't going to let AFIB beat him, he has come to far!  He isn't going to waste anymore time.  He knows that he has been eating to much salt, and bacon.  If something it to good to be true, it generally is and eating unlimited bacon and salt, and well red meat, does seem a little bit to good to be true, so while I was loosing weight, I was killing my heart.  Well, I am not going to let this get me down.  I have uncle mo on my side.

I am going to mix things up a bit.  I am working on my first Paleo Chicken meal and my first turkey chili.  Now, I used to love me some turkey chili, but I will be honest, Turkey gives me a bit of the winds.  No, seriously!  However, I am still pulling a pork tomorrow, and pulling another pig on Thursday a 16 hour Hawaiian pig!

So, today I made a pulled chicken meal called: Crocketpot Berry Glazed Chicken:


1.  Dice Sweet Onion

2.  Get Chicken boobs ready


3.  Have Shiner a safe distance from my boobs!


*Hi This is Shiner, Uncle Billy spills lots of stuff, and I get to lick it up, heee he,  if you don't believe me then ask him why he is on his third shirt already today, that grey one is his third, it is b/c ... SQUIRRELS,... 

4. Prep the CP


5.  Admire some boobs!


6.  Gently place the boobs into the pot!


7.  Make the Sauce!  You start with a little Coconut Aminos, what is it?  Fuck if I know it replaces soy sauce and makes this paleo... and it is hard to find, I had to find it at Sprouts.  I bought two just in case.




8.  Add Olive Oil


9.  Black Berry Jam




10. Almond butter

11.  Sweet Onion



12.  crushed garlic


13.  Beat IT!


 14.  Cover boobs!


15.  Ask you self if there appears to be enough sauce.  Ask Gabe, and your sister.  Scratch you head.  That doesn't seem to be a lot.  For two chicken breasts.  Get a text from Gabe and said that is four good looking boobs!  I say, that is two boobs.  He says, no that is four boobs.  I said no it can't be the recipe called for...  oh SHIT... two chickens breasts are not the same as two breast of chicken.  I mean because a chicken breast has two breast.  Just like a women, some fat men, and some men who have man boobs which are gross.  So, that means, I have four breast, not two. I made sauce for two, but I have four.  That means I don't have enough sauce.  Which means... I better go check the recipe.

the recipe starts 1/4 cup of honey...  HONEY!  WTF, I FORGOT THE HONET TOO AND MISS COUNTED THE BOOBS!!!!  Not good, not good at all!!!!

Panicing here... but wait, I haven't turned on the boobs yet...so, I Can make more sauce and pour it over... relaxing, and this time adding honey, but I double it b/c the last batch had none.





16.  Add the remainder of the sauce :)




Now we wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment