Wednesday, December 3, 2014

400: 17 Days and counting!!!!


My stomach feels like it is going to burst.  I am not 100% sure why, maybe because I was two hundred calories over yesterday.  Damn me and having that hot chocolate, at least it was bought for me by a smoking young blonde with a great smile.  I am not sure if it is that or I just don’t feel normal.  That few days I am have been off.  It has been really hard to get out of bed and my food seems to be sticking with me and not moving along.  Hell it might be the rain and the gray.  It could also be I have not walked since Friday because of the rain.  Then there is the work and it is a grind right now, so much to do in between now and 12/31.  There is no rest for the wicked in sight either.  Tonight I have a team outing and tomorrow another at the warriors game.  It is really hard for me to go out and be social after working all day.  I get tired so easy.   What makes it even worse although my imagination is running wild, when I sit down to put pen to paper, I got nothing.  Nada!  Zero!  Zilch!  I stared at the computer for hours Saturday and Sunday and trying write my first death scene, but couldn’t.  I mean I know that Deputy Kyle Mayfield has to die, and I know how he dies, and well, nothing.  Even yesterday’s blog and today’s feel little forced.  Perhaps, some days you just don’t have anything to say?  Or maybe I am just a whinny brat. Some say “Si” and some Say “No”. 

What I do know is no matter what I am going to keep plodding down the current path I am on.  No matter what distractions there are.  No matter how many questions and concerns I have.  No matter what, I am going to move forward.  I am going to keep logging, and tracking my calories.  I am going to record my movement when I do it.  I am going to keep trying to be the best me I can possibly be.  Because I see it now, I do, I see the person I am supposed to be.  How I am supposed to look and the things I am supposed to do.  My mind’s eye goes beyond the kid in the green shirt and sees the man who is inside me and under the fat.  So, 17 days I have logged and tracked.  Can you believe it? I barely can.  It isn’t a distraction or a burden.  It is just what I do.  17 days, I am really proud of myself.  Really, really I am very proud; I never thought I would do that.   
This is my 400 Blog... I am a little surprised by that.  I also feel little of the excitement I felt at 100, 200, and 300.  I am not sure why.  400 entries and 18,825 views that is something one could be proud of!  Maybe it is the rain.  Maybe is that you see some doors in your life closing and other opening and while you are excited, you are also a little scared.  Perhaps, it is I am in a 17 day groove and if these 400 blogs have shown anything is that I have the ability to muck things up early, often, and fast.  Especially after a bit of a winning streak.  However,  you know what... FUCK that... I am pretty proud of achieving another milestone :0)

Fun facts about 400:

  • The Atari 400 home computer
  • 400 a Lebanese Card Game
  • going 2 - 5 yields a batting average of .400
  • hitting 400 was last accomplished by Ted Williams in 1941
  • The Sun is approximately 400 times the size of the Moon but also is approximately 400 times further away, creating the temporary illusion in which the Sun and Moon in Earth's sky appear as if of similar size
I love the World Wide Web!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment