Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Billy b First Annual Bloggie Awards: Best Blog Theme



"Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.
Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it.
Pippin: What? Gandalf?... See what?
Gandalf: White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
Pippin: [smiling] Well, that isn't so bad.
Gandalf: [softly] No... No it isn't."
 - The Return of the King
 
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring


I think the most important thing I learned this year is you have to have some guiding factors in your life.  Even when I was a follower of the Man Jesus, I was more so a follower because I feared going to a lake of fire and frying.  I think I have learned in my 39 years is the soul is immortal.  That is travels through the universe and it is trapped here in this time and place only for a small brief portion of its overall existence.  This time and place is just one time and place on the journey and we are here to learn something so that we can move onto the next phase, so we can rise and go to the next phase with our heads held high.  Is this blasphemy?  Some say Si, some say no.  I say is it what my heart tells me, and my heart tells me much like the great grey wizard once said, all I have to do is to decided what to do with the time given.  However, while we are trapped here and I am not saying that is a bad thing you see.  I want to be here.  No place and not time do I want to be more.  While am here I found principles to live my life by.  Good principles!  Solid principles that one can build a life to be proud of.  I think I expressed this best between March 31, 2014 and April 4, 2014 however, I think all my blogs for 2014 pretty much render the same positive and forward looking statements and that is simply to live our life while we have it to live, something that that first 19 years of my adult live I don't think I always took advantage of.  That is why I developed and believe in these 5 core principles and I try to live and guide my life by them:

1.  Be a Dreamer
2.  Honest
3.  Free
4.  Fearless
5.  Live to Get Radical

These are documented and detailed in the blogs to below.  I think 2015 is going to be a great year!   I think that because I am living my life by these principles.  I am got a lot of living to do before I die and I am going to make my dreams come true!

Best Blog Theme: From 3/31/2014 – 4/4/2014 - The Core Principles that govern my life!






No comments:

Post a Comment