Saturday, December 20, 2014

"I don't want to discuss my breasts with the whole world!" Brooke Burke

Brooke might not want to discuss her breast with the whole world, but Billy b want to talk about his!



Look, I don't know who Brooke Burke is, and each time I type her name, I type Brooke Burkle, so maybe it is fate or something, but I needed a catchy title for my blog and well I looked up breast related quotes and I found my title and my opening line just ran right out of my fingers.

I have to admit, I think I might like this best.... Oh yes... I think I do...  but let me tell you how I got there....

since I last typed I had to honey glaze some sweet potatoes.  


First tho look at this picture... did the camera mess up or are we in the matrix... see the shadow... hmmmm fishy


1.  Start with a  two pound bag of sweet potatoes:



2.  Get a ziplock bag.


I don't know what this is

3. Get your Olive Oil


4.  Add Olive Oil to bag


5.  Pick up the salt and then set it down and tell it no!  Not today, no thank you my friend.. I am trying to show you I am giving the salt the Mutumbo, it didn't work




6.  You realize you don't have a shot of adding the honey, but you do of adding the pepper :D

7.  Shake that shit!


SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE ME LIKE A RATTLESNAKE

8.  Oven to 400, I realize now this is the first thing I should have done.



9.  Line pan with foil


10.  Use a little olive oil spray


11.  Add tators


12. Bake


for 40 Minutes and yes, I wanted to flip you off!




Turn around and see what a mess you have made and wish you had someone to clean up for you



You realize you do and that person is me and we cleaned her all up!



NOW LETS TALK SOME CHICKEN TITTIES,  oops, I mean boobs, I mean breasts, chicken breast...

Several hours after we made the potatoes the chicken timer finally goes off, four hours is a long time to wait for boob.

1. Remove top of crockpot and admire what you did!



2.  Use tongs to get the boob into a pan of choice


Look at those boobs they are nicely cooked.


3.  Take a picture of the left over sauce and tongs for some reason.


Then another


4.  Grab trusty claws from knife drawer


5.  Start to pull it!



Realize perhaps your claws don't work so well on such a small piece of meat



6.  Realize you have just the tool to finish the job.   The bear claw... that is right... don't act so surprised that a man who loves to pull his meat has several tools for the job!




7.  Admire you pulled boobs!


8.  Take left over sauce and make a sauce by cooking it down.



9.  add sauce to meat and toss



10.  Serve



11.  Fucking Enjoy!  And I did... Like is said it was the juiciest, wettest, chicken breast ever and it is a sweat taste, good, really good!



Ahhhh... what a day..... I am feeling tired so I think I am going to go lay in bed and finish the grinch and yank on shiners tail.... that will teach her to tell people I am now in my fifth shirt of the day!


Ahh, she is to cute to yank on her tail... although, I think she has been in the kitchen while I was typing trying to see if I let anything fall...  Happy Saturday and get ready to make some chili and a pulled piggy tomorrow!!!  WITH NO SALT!

No comments:

Post a Comment