Monday, December 15, 2014

My first ommie and the short ribs that I pan seared.... what....




Another AFC South Championship!!!!!!!  GO HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we have that out of the way.... I started off the day with a nice breakfast, but instead of going out for it, I did something new here for the very first time.  I made a fucking omelet.  Early this week I sent a friend an email saying I didn't know how to cook and egg.  So, I watched you tube... and today, I tried it for myself.  A nice 3 egg job!


I let the egg solidify and then gave her a flippid floppily floop.


I am a firm believer you can't have eggs with out BACON!!!!

 

Look, I even rolled the mother fucker up!



Then added my favorite Salsa!


Yum Yum....

Then it was time to down to some serious business:




So we took a little salt:



A little rosemary:



Garlic Powder:



Onion Powder:



Paprika:


Black Pepper:



Now we have a nice mix for a rub:



Also we have our crock pot assistances ready to go:



That is Balsamic V, Tomato Sauce, Crushed Garlic, Coconut oil and dried dates



And it is at this point i realized I was supposed to sear the meat... I didn't know what the fuck  searing meat really meant.  So I ran over to my MAC and looked it up, I tried to watch a you tub but the lady was to slow and not sexy at all.  So, I read the definition and rand back to the kitchen to keep up my work.  Only later would I realize it told me in the directions exactly what to do, but what can you do?


Then we admired our meat and the ribs too!


3 lbs of beef spare ribs!!!

Then we rubbed out meat:



with mix you twit!

We heated some coconut oil:


We looked over our meat one more time and thought about skipping the searing.


Then we seared:



IT was pretty easy after all.  

Then got our crock pot ready togo...  in hind site I wish I would have put the meat in first, but... oh well...

Added the tomato sauce and dried dates:



Added the Balsamic Vinegar 




A litte crushed Garlic:



Stir it all up:


Add your meat:






Let it cook for 6 hours:



Make some honey roasted carrots:



Make some honey roasted Squash with the left over squash from yesterday:




Portion it out:




Pack it away and your ready for the week ahead:



That is five meals meals of meat loaf, five sides of slaw, four short ribs with carrots, and four smoothies... also a thing of relish b/c it is good, and up top right that is a container of paleo bbq sauce  i made this weekend too!

fucking shit I am tired now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment