Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Swim

When u go...

The simple truth is this, when you go to the pool your fucking awesome!  It amazes you that your body works so well after a you've done to it.  

1,000 meters in 39 minutes all breaststroke and 3 minutes total rest time for a grand total of 42 minutes pool time.  Not to shabby if I say so myself.  

I went back to back rest days on Monday and Tuesday again.  I'll have to figure out how to get a walk or a work out in on Tuesday.  Sundays are my brick days.  So Mondays shall be my rest. 

I felt good in the pool.  Focused and graceful.  Been a long time since I could say that.  I'm bringing the important shit into focus.  

My swim went like this:

50 breast
100 breast
150 breast 
200 breast
150 breast
100 breast
50 breast

200 pull breast

We go again tomorrow.  Getting out of work on time is a huge help.

Nothing else to report.

The sky is blue, water is wet.... And that about all I have for today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment