Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"


 "I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"

 

I keep telling myself this "I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"

I am also getting back on the 30 day challenge of self-love. 

Here are the details of the challenge:

1 - Make a note that says....
"I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"
~~Louise Hay

2 - Post that note on your bathroom mirror.

3 - 2 times a day look deep into your eyes in the mirror and say, "I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"

Then you wait for the negative self-talk to begin.  Then we say not negative thoughts, not today.  We are not going to listen to you.  I am what, I am.  I accept that.  I accept that I am fat.  I accept that I have made bad decision in the past.  I accept all that.  However, I also accept the fact, that I won’t be complacent.  I won’t accept the dark thoughts.  I won’t accept feeling bad about myself. I won’t do that.  I accept the fact that I am willing to change.  I accept that my way won’t work and that I have to be open to eating natural whole foods. 

"I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"   

See, I think acceptance is one of the many steps I have to accept on my path to tower.  If I don’t, I am going to get frustrated and quit.  I mean I can’t expect to go out and ride my bike and not hurt right now.  When getting out of bed hurts, or getting off the couch is hard.  So, let’s set real attainable goals.  Let’s build this new life properly with good strong foundation. 

So "I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"    I am the right place, and at the right time in my life to make changes.  "I accept myself unconditionally, right now!"   

Also I have to accept myself right now as I am:

 


 

 

So I can grow into who I will become:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment