Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ashes

I guess there will always be disappointments in life. It's the wheel of KA. Learning not to let these become a constant distraction is something else completely. Learning to deal with these is hard for me. It makes me want to binge, eat whatever I want, and sleep all day. However I refuse to let this define me. I can't let it define me anymore. If I did, then I wouldn't be standing and being true. Perhaps some data is better to lose during the reboot of the brain. Perhaps something's are better left behind. Perhaps your expectations where to high? Perhaps, just perhaps. So change the focus. Change the energy. Put the energy where it matters. Put the energy in healing your mind. Put your energy into the reboot . Live your visualizations! Be them! You can do this! There is a difference between knowing the path and walking it. We know it. Now we are walking it. Each day a little more of our old life slips away. We put the disappointments behind us. We forget the wrongs. The losses. We focus on a new way a new life. The disappoints and failures and binges become the ashes of a burning fire and they blow away. The flames burn high and hot. And much like the smoke we rise from the flames and ash. We RISE above it all. We rise because we believe we will! We know we will. We are rising! We rise above it all! We leave the old life and constant disappointments behind! WE RISE!

"The strongest factor for success is self-esteem. Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will achieve it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment