Friday, November 1, 2013

Bday blog 2? What


Wondering what best birthday audible was?  

1. Snowflakes first trip to classic car wash?

2. 1200 M easy swim... Goal was to just swim a little to loosen up after two hour deep tissue massage

3. Sitting in sun blogging for 2nd time today

4.  Beard trim

All four unexpected things on the birthday.  All though seeing thru a clean windshield is great (w are going to have give hector a lesson in how to properly do windows)

1200 was awesome... But did we really expect me to only swim for 30 minutes?  No. No. No.

Sitting by pool is f'ing great!  I'm loving it, but best thing is... The beard trim.  It was GREAT.  I go to this barber and the man literally spends 25 minutes trimming my beard and it's awesome!  I feel so refreshed evey time.  He always wants to try and cut my locks, but I say.  No no no my friend stick w the beard.  To contrast I trim my beard in maybe a minute.  Sometimes 2.  In 160 lbs I'm going to him for the shaving bonus... 

Anyway swim stats are below...

Have a great weekend and take care!

Billy Burkle Swim for 1,200 m in 00:56:26 at a 00:01:10.54 25 m pace and at 1,275.84 m/hr
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swim-speeds/id377321607?ls=1&mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment