Friday, March 25, 2016

Page 85

Book of 2016
- Page 85 - 




IU and NC for a trip to the elite 8.  Sounds like a pretty good Friday night to me.  Been a long time since I have been able to sit down and watch IU in the Sweet 16.  Hopefully they will represent.  I don't watch college basketball anymore.  However, I watch faithfully in March.  I don't care who is on, if I am home, I am watching.  Let's got IU!

I have now listened to two OA podcasts.   I am warming up to the idea.  I think I am scared because I know I am at the bottom right now.  It has been a really shitty week.  Can't go into it all, but trust me it sucks.  I also know the way I have been trying to do it doesn't work.  I think I get mad and scared when I think about making changes and part of me really thinks that is the addiction and the void talking to me.  Trying to get me to turn off the path.  

I also reached out to a friend to try and get in touch with another 40 year old in San Jose who lost the weight already, over 180 pounds.  I would like to talk to that dude.  I'd love to understand what got him going?  Was he just eating like shit or was he compelled to do it.  Was it his narcotic of choice?  I heard that on a podcast today.  It made sense.  I use the food to try and hide from all the shit I have been hiding from my whole life.  

so things are going good.  It is Friday and it is the weekend.  Tomorrow is swimming and maybe sunday too.  So, by Monday we will be right as rain!

 Well IU down 12 not looking good right now... but 28 plus to play...



No comments:

Post a Comment