Thursday, March 17, 2016

Page 77

Book of 2016 
 - Page 77 -




Things that make you "WTF"



 I went into the bathroom today and I was standing there doing my business when what out of the corner of my did I see? 

A bottle of baby oil?    I was like no fucking way!  Who the hell take a bottle of baby oil to the toilet with them?  I finished my business walked out of the bathroom where my friend was waiting and I was like, hey man, go into the bathroom and look what is in there.  He gave me a look like why are you telling me to walk into the bathroom after you just came out of it and asking me to look at something.  I read the look and said man, it is nothing gross, or at least not like you would expect.  I am sure he was walking in there thinking he was going to see some huge log floating in the bowl.  However, he was in there and he was in there for a little bit and then he came out and was like, you mean the the baby oil?  I was like ya.  We started walking out of the place and he was like well, i guess some times you just need some lube.  We got a good laugh out of that and went on about our business.  

But really, what the hell, in a public bathroom?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment