Friday, March 18, 2016

Page 78

Book of 2016
- Page 78 -




Treatment 2 didn't go so well for the DOC today.  A shitty ending to a week that started with so much promise.  Anyway... I am going to try to keep things light though and not stress over what I can't change.  So, light and quick will be today's blog as well. 

March can be such a special time of the year.  The basketball, the tournaments, and the well of course the cheerleaders who could forget the cheerleaders.   Each year people try to test out there smarts and pick the best brackets for the NCAA Tourney.  I never do well.  Last year I think I finished 2nd over all, maybe 3rd, best run since freshmen year of college when I wont it all.   This year things went bad and they went bad fast!  I should have known when Purdue went down after being up 13, with 3.33 to go that it was going to be a long tourney for the Big Ten.  However, I never ever thought the basketball gods would ever let Michigan State, the fighting Izzo's go down in round 1, let alone would they do that when I had picked them to run all the way to finals, oh ya and to win!  However, today, they were smacked down by the Middle Tennessee State of all teams.  The Blue Raiders!  Really?  I mean sure I have been to Murfeesboro a million times and in the words of the Boy himself "Worse mall in world - good basketball team"  This one is a rough one for me.  My basketball knowledge is now small and I feel emasculated, well, then again, maybe that is just b/c I am wearing this Bracket Buster Crown around as punishment for guaranteeing an MSU win today.  . 

Bracket Busted:


No comments:

Post a Comment