Saturday, March 12, 2016

Page 72






Book of 2016
- Page 72 - 



Well page 72started off with the puppy snuggling  up to me this a.m.  It is always a good way to wake up with some snuggle with the puppy.  Then I got up and it was breakfast time. 

I started with some fresh spinach and coconut oil.


Then I added some onions. 


Then I did some sauteing. 

Then I got the four eggs whisked!


1/4 cup Salsa.  I use Casa Sanchez because it is the best salsa. 


Then shredded Mexican cheese.  I got it at Whole Foods, 1/4 cup. 



No idea what the heck happened here. 


Then worked up four sausages. 


I added the eggs to the spinach and onions.


Do a nice little scramble action. 


I put the salsa in. 

Bam!  Had some nice Eggs. 

Again not sure what this was. 


Sausage was done. 


Nice looking breakfast?


Why not add some tortillas!


And we have a little breakfast  soft taco!!!


I only ate half the eggs, and now I have breakfast for tomorrow. 


Puppy got a ride in the car.  We didn't hit any drive thru's just a nice little ride.  She loves to ride in the car.


And check things out.

After breakfast and taking puppy for a ride. I hit the pool.  I cranked out 800 yards.  I sat down and started a new story.  I am 2000 words in.  I am pretty excited about that.  Now, I am just chilling out, and getting ready for bed.  I have a busy day tomorrow of cooking. Making three new meals.  I am pretty excited about them. 

Anyway hope your Saturday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment