Sunday, January 3, 2016

Page 3



Book of 2016
- Page 3 - 

It started early.  Earlier than I ever expected.  I shot up in my bed and ripped off my mask and leaped from my bed, and I was holy fucking shit, I forgot my MEAT!!!  How could I forget to put in my Kalua Pig?  It is a 16 hour cook. I went to the store yesterday specifically for the pig.  It is a 3 ingredient cook and it is so tasty and i forgot to  put it in.  How could I forget to put it in.  Groggy, and mad, I belly flopped back onto my bed.  I was angry, angry at myself.  How could I start off being healthy and eating healthy this year if I don't make my food.  Fuck!  I put on my mask and was going to doze off.  That is when my mathematical mind kicked into high gear.  If I put the pig in at 5 a.m. then wouldn't it be done by 10?  And don't I go to bed at around 10?  It is Sunday and Sunday night football is on until at least 9:30.  I popped back out of bed and headed for the kitchen, of course I forgot to take off my mask and I dumped everything on my night stand.  Ipad, check!  Iphone, check! Lamp, CHECK!, CPAP, that is a big CHECK!

It mattered little I had no time for that stuff.  I ripped off my mask and head to the kitchen.  I got out the Hawaiian Lava Salt, I got out the garlic, I got out the pig out, and the crock pot.  i cut 5 little slits in the meat and i put in 5 cloves of garlic.  Then I covered that bad boy with Salt and started to put in the pig.  Then I remembered the Bacon, have to have the bacon!  So, I got out the bacon, put down three strips in the pot of crock and then added my piggy!  I started the crock pot and pig was on!


However, I couldn't stop there.  Well, technically, I did stop there and went back to bed until 8 a.m. and then I got up and it was time to make a proper crock pot of chili.  Two meat Chili blend with some jalapeno and tomato mix.  It has worked really well in recent weeks. 
Finally, I made some smoothies for breakfast, now I would show them but they look awful, a blueberry and spinach mix will do that to a smoothie. So, we have meals to start the week right!!!

I will today telling you this,  when I go to bed tonight, I will be dreaming.  I will dream about the person I want to be.  Someone who is active, someone who eats the right food.  Someone who believes these bad times are something that won't last.  That the book of 2016 is a success story, with ups and downs, but ultimately ending with living ht dream that is me the kid in the green shirt.  Losing weight and wearing jeans and laughing and running and having fun!  

After I dream it I will believe it, I will believe the world is mine and this is my year. I believe that I am healthy and the man inside the fat will break free.

After I dream it and believe it, i will achieve, this time is mine!  I will be healthy, I will change my life, I will keep pushing and I will achieve my goals, one baby step at a time.  

Just remember those three lines and you can accomplish anything, Dream it! Believe it! Achieve it!

Lets go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment