Monday, January 11, 2016

Page 11

 
 
Book of 2016
- Page11-
 
Watching the National Title Game.  Roll Tide Roll!  All though it is hard not to root for Dabo and the Tigers.  I am actually ok with any winner all though since I believe Saban is the best college coach of our time.  So I am going to lean Tide, but they are going to work for it.
 
I was still feeling like crap today.  So I worked from home.  However, it was a really productive day and evening.  

We started with making some Chili on my lunch break.  Start with a hunk of chili meat from Lunardi's.

Brown that meat......


Add some veggies... carrots, onions, celery. 


 then add some spices and diced tomatoes. 


Then add a little Sun dried tomato action in there. 

 Then Bam we have chili!!


However it is the National Title Game, so with El Beav coming over for the game, I had to get a little creative.  So, I made some Paleo Chicken Fingers. 




 


They might not look like much, but they have it where it counts!  

I also made an ommie and bacon for brunch.

All that being said I had a good paleo day!  tomorrow will be another good day!  I feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment