Friday, January 8, 2016

Page 8


Book of 2016
- Page 8 -
Murder and Party
I hate my consultant David, OK, that is a lie, he has become a great buddy of my  and I really appreciate him.  However, he has gotten me in trouble twice now.  Well twice when it comes to watching TV shows.  After all it was he, who finally pushed me into TWD and a bendering I went on with that TV show.  Then All week this week it has been watch Making a Murder.  I am not kidding you every day he told me to do this.  He told me that I needed to watch this show.  Then all the sports radio people started chatting about it.  However, I am obdurate and I was not going to watch it.  So I sat down with my dinner and at 8 pm I ate and watched the TWD.  However, I couldn't get David's voice out of my head.  I couldn't stop thinking about this stupid show.  
And so another bender started... at least I was able to limit it to four hours.  If you call that a limit. I watched 4 episodes and ate a bag and a half of sunflower seeds.  My mouth is raw as fuck!





Why not formal dinner tonight for the holiday party at the company and I have stains all over my shirt.  It really has been a shitty 48 hours and I am in the office again and will it won't get better tomorrow.  there will be light at the end of the tunnel.  there has to be right.  I am excited about the party tonight, but I am really tired. However, b/c my sweater appears to be ruined I am going to try and go buy a new one really quickly.  I had intended to sit her and rant and rave about how ugly I feel and how much I hate my body right now, but those can wait.  I am sure I will fill the same way tomorrow about myself as I do right now.  Right now I have to go and try to find another sweater at the big and fat store...

every page of the book isn't going to be green grass and unicorns, b/c we all have shitty days and weeks even when things are going in your directions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment