Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happy being Flat and no Jeans in January....



1/31/2015 - we were flat this week, and I have never been so happy to be flat in my life! Not because I had a bad week, but because we know the large weight loss from last week was induced by two days of sicking up and not eating.  So being able to maintain that for a week well, that just means to me that weight loss was real and we are still moving in the right direction.

I got back on the horse and I stuck to my paleo eating last week.  I ate out more than I liked, but sometimes those are the breaks, I wasn't motivated to cook last weekend, so there you go.  I am spending most of today cooking and getting ready for tomorrows game.  I have to admit I am rooting for the SeaHawks again.  I just hate Tom Brady, he sucks donkey dicks.

So, I think things are moving right along.  I am pretty happy.  Feeling pretty good.  Getting ready to go for a nice little walk, been off the last few days.  Need to get back into the groove.  Btw, speaking of walking, I missed one walk this week b/c literally my pants were to big and I couldn't keep them up =)  What a great feeling.  I am going to need to start taking gym shorts to work and changing before I walk.  I just push to hard and get sweat like a pig.  I am sure that I don't smell so good after my walk, even though I deodorant back up.  So, I will start taking a change of clothes with me and a towel, so I can shower.

Like I said, over all things are pretty good.  I feel pretty good.  Very happy with my progress so far in the last 75 days or so.

In other news today is the last day of January, I bet none of you knew that did you.  Well, the reason I point it out is I had a goal, a goal to be wearing jeans by the end of January 2015.  Well, that was me being way to optimistic and thinking I would lose 75 lbs by end of the January.  (I think it is really only 65, I think I can wear jeans at 410, but you get the point.)

Well we lost 35 of that, which is almost 50% of that.  I am I think that is pretty fucking good.  I think I am loosing at the proper rate and a healthy rate.  Lets say I have been doing paleo for 75 days, roughly 11 weeks.  Then lets say I lost 35 pounds over that time.  That means I have lost 3.3 pounds a week.  They say healthy weight loss is 2 lbs per week. So, I am still ahead of the curve.

More importantly, I remain committed to getting better.  I am not sure I have ever stayed on track like this, perhaps once back in 2002 of 2003, but never a complete and total change and difference in eating style like this.  So, I think overall jeans or no jeans, that I am net better off right now than I have been in al on time.    Also, some time in the next five pounds I loose I will be the lightest I have been in a really long time, since May of 2013.  Which is very exciting to me.

Well Happy Super Bowl weekend, I am off to walk!  

No comments:

Post a Comment