Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ready for Some Weight Loss and Hopefully Not a Horse Loss....





If a fat man could make a fashion statement I would think it would have to be him decked out in his colts gear 24 hours prior to kick-off...  I mean... How would we not be excited for some play-off Colts Football!  Oh, ya, we have to play that one guy, what is his name, you know the guy who built our franchise, oh ya, Peyton Manning or as I call him St. Peyton.  You know the guy who I rooted against int he super bowl last year, oh the shame, the shame. I just want him to go into the hall of fame as a Colt.  Is that to much to ask.  He is a COLT!  Not a Bronco.  I mean you damn Bronco fans stole our first franchise quarterback and that is why I will always hold contempt in my heart for you.  However... I am not going to sit her and give  dissertation on my feelings on St. Peyton.  I once watch his sermon on a Sunday afternoon in Indianapolis with my younger brother, and it felt more like a religious pilgrimage than a football game.  I love Peyton.  I have also, learned to love Luck.  It was a tough pill to swallow at first.  However, he seems to be a good kid, very smart, great arm, wheels when needed.  I think he is our future, where Peyton unfortunately is our past.  Anyway, all I can really say is HORSE THE FUCK UP & GO HORSE!  If you get it, great, if you don't, well then you aren't a Colts fan.

I lost 4.6 pounds last week.  Bringing the total up to an official 26 pounds per MyFitnessPal.  That is pretty good.  Then why don't I feel awesome?  I think part of it was I was hoping that the doctors weigh and the full five pounds would hold up.  Also, I want to be thin NOW!  =)   Which I know is ridiculous.  I didn't gain over night and I won't lose over night.  Also, the issue you body fluctuates through the week, so you really should't weigh more than once a week.  Hell, I should probably turn way from the scale all together and go based on how I feel.

so, I take a step back and ask myself how do I feel.  I feel really, really good.  I am tired, but a good tired, like I have been training a lot tired.  I am sore, but again, not a sore b/c I am fat and went to a concert and had to stand sore, but I have been working my ass of sore.  I mean that is the goal after all right to work my ass off =)   I definitely have a new zest for life.  From little things like picking stuff up off the floor when it falls  and it not being a huge choir.  I walked the puppy four time since last Sunday, now that isn't to shabby at all.  I mean my head is in a good space.  My work is in a good space.  My blogging is in a good space.  My writing, well, I need to get back to that.  My cooking is good.  I am trying new things and getting better.  I eat veggies with almost every dinner.  Yup.  You heard me.  Last night I killed a whole bag of broccoli.  I don't crave sweets like I used to.

I mean life is happening all around me and I am stoked!!!!  Really, really stoked!!!!

I have my chicken in the crocking pot.  I have my pork loin ready for tomorrow.  Got veggies all ready to go. I think I need to make some slaw though.  hmmm... I am getting ready to go for a walk.

Good stuff... good stuff all around!

So GO HORSE, and F... the Broncos  and have a  great weekend yawl!


No comments:

Post a Comment