Sunday, June 15, 2014

Two for the Money...

Two for the Money...

I'm Billy b, the Black Reaper and also know as the Mountain that Walks.  Not because I like the Mountain because the name fits.  


I did my second two 2-a-day today and I'm running out of room to get my ten in this month.  However, we will succeed, we must.  The Jedi's are counting on us to bring balance to their race next January and the 2-a-day is a big part of that.  As is Lord Tyson master of food.  The combination is going to get us to the finish line, I know it is!

Great swim today.  Just under 52 minutes.  I did a boob / free style pyramid and finished it off with a 425 IM kick!

Stats:

William Swim for 1,225 yds in 00:51:49 at a 00:04:13.8 100 yds pace and at 0.81 Miles/hr http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swim-speeds/id377321607?ls=1&mt=8

I followed this up with an afternoon walk.  I went 1.69 (69 excellent!  Enter air guitar) in 35 minutes and though that is still four minutes off pace for a 2nd workout after my 4 miles yesterday, I'll take it.  Plus on my speed up segment of15 minutes I went .80 miles at a 19:30 pace so we kick it up a little. 

Yesterday's four mile marathons training kickoff was terrible.  I was really sluggish and struggled most of the walk.  I had a 21 minute average, which was disappointing but I did it. That's the key, I did it!  We are working towards out Star Wars goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment