Friday, April 29, 2016

Page 120


Book of 2016
- Page 120 -


Ah Pete Rose, thanks for being a punchline for the Cubbies.   I thought this was almost as funny as the video of the college football player in his Gas Mask Bong picture.  





Now they didn't have that shit when I was in college... 

Anyway.. just go back from a nice lunch time walk.  I went with a friend to pick up there lunch.   I am sitting here eating my chicken, mash, asparagus, it is top notch!  

Happy it is Friday, need some sleep!  In better news guess who is going to come play with me this weekend!!! My BFF, I have been missing Shiner all week and now I get her back until Monday.  She is such a good baby and gives me something to do on this weekend where I expect to clean and watch cartoons.  

Got some new clothes for a conference in vegas gonna have to have catwalk on Monday to see how they fit.  Then get them to a seamstress.  Enter a Doc Burkle Classic here "You hear about my seamstress?"  No Dad what?  "She doesn't mend straight!"  

Anyhoo... happy Friday out there, and have a nice weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment