Sunday, April 24, 2016

Page 115



Book of 2016
- Page 115-


We are getting closer, just a few hours away.  My guess is we won't address Jon Snow tonight until the end or next week.  That is just my guess.  I actually have not idea, really excited to see the sword in the morning at the tower of Joy.  I have a feeling he is going to kick some ass.

The weekend has been lazy.  I didn't walk yesterday,  I had a planned walk at 5 p.m. but it got interrupted with a sick puppy showed up.  Shiner wasn't feeling very well yesterday.  She did ok on our twenty minute walk this a.m.  I am going to take her out again in a little bit.  

Feeling a lot better lately.  Hope to keep it up. Excited about the new program.  I actually even got a take home box yesterday at breakfast.  I only ate 1/2 of my ommie.  I actually ate the rest today for breakfast. I can't actually remember the last time I did that.  I am not sure if I ever have.  That is pretty good. 



Then I only ate half my lunch yesterday and ate the rest today.  I am really trying to figure out when am I actually hungry.  I think it is key to realize what actual hunger is.  To realize that it is not an emotion.  I know it sounds strange, but I have eaten more food in the last six months when not hungry.  It is something I have struggled with a lot of my life.  However, we are learning.  Better late than never.  Have good thrones tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment