Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Page 104

Book of 2016
- Page 104 -

I am really tired right now.  The puppy decided that at 1:30 a.m. that we should try to trick out uncle billy in to giving her food.  She woke me up.  I thought she had to go to the bathroom and I was more than happy to let her out.  The last thing I want is waking up with some Shiner treats in my bedroom.  However, we got out to the living room and she went over and sat by her bowl and just wagged her tail so fast.  It was actually pretty damn cute and if she wasn't so precious I might have punted her out the door.  Got back to sleep but the rest of the night was rough too.  I was up and down all night.  So I am just sitting thinking what the hell am I going to write.  I am still sticking to W - 3 - 0 - 1- W and it is going well.  Tyson's food is great!  Had a great talk with Sue today.  I think she is write it is time to let a lot of old demons go.  Something things you just have to turn your back on and keep moving forward.  

I might make it thru the warriors game.  I am so sleepy.  however, Curry is so much fun to watch.  The cat can hit from anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment