Saturday, September 21, 2013

The ups and downs of it...

Well the day started off crappy :(

I gained this week.  5.8 lbs to be exact.  

I know why.  I don't track as closely as I need to and I eat out everyday for lunch and don't manage that healthy like.  They put beef an lo mein in front of me and well I eat it all and then the potstickes and crab ragoon too.  And I add a portion to ww when I eat more. I did cut back this week, but clearly not enough.

I can do two things at this point.  Self distruct and say fuck it or I can fight. 

I choose the fight.  I'm not ready to say I can't do this.  I'm not ready to say I fail and the only way ill ever be healthy is to have my tummy cut out.  I'm just not ready for that.  I knew this was a battle and I'm am going to fight.  I just didn't expect to gain and start straight up hill.

It happens.  Shit happens.  Life happens.   I have to take my own lunches and snacks this week.   I have to log.  I just have too.  I must get better.

Got some good news from the doctor this week.  My blood is clean and healthy.  Not diabetic, and over all things are good.  He gave me some new meds that's should help w my energy level, I'll start that Monday.  

So... I can to the pool after my meeting.  I swam hard!  I was on pace to 1300 M in the same time I did 1200 Thursday!  The. My leg cramped!  Bummer!  It hurt like a son of a bitch!  But I finished anyway and I'll take 1300 in 54 minutes bc I know I worked hard. I'm gonna head home now and drink lots of H20 so there is no cramping on my mile tomorrow.  Need to bring that back down below an hour.
Good goal!

Well good people, the fight starts new right now :)

Isn't my pool at the club awesome?  


No comments:

Post a Comment