Friday, September 13, 2013

Staying Strong!

I know it's only day 2, and I know coming home and making a steak doesn't sound healthy, but I do has the points.  

I must be pretty hungry because on the way I was listening to a book a they were talking about things like Chinese food, pizza, exotic soups and I'm like ok I'm gonna totally order a pie when I get home.  Then I'm like no, no, I can't do that.  Then I decided I'd go to McDonald's and get a few value meals.  Then I was like no ill got to Panda Express and get Chinese food.  Don't get me wrong on WW u can eat all this stuff, but that isn't what was on my mind.  It was eat whatever I want.  Go to town.  Why not, it's just one night.  The urge to binge is always strong in me.  

However I remembered a promise.  One I made to myself, that I was going to change my life.  That I wasn't going to go down the road of just one more night, one more time anymore.  This will never be easy for me, I will fail, but not tonight.  I didn't!
I stayed the course.  I stayed strong.

Remember this Billy b, u did it!  Also, remember why.  Because I choose life.  To find my life.  To live my life.  To love my life :)

1 comment: