Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9:39 PM

Just got home.  Wish I could say I was at the pool but I got stuck at work.  Having some saying the work you did was crap and bad bc it's sloppy makes it worse.  

However I write not to bitch but to share glad tidings ;-)

It's rare that a late night at the office is not follow by a binge or a fast food stop. I mean how else is better to celebrate a night of working late than a bag of BBq chips, a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a snickers for good measure.  Not tonight though.  It really wasn't an option.  I made a healthy choice for my dinner that was brought in and stayed in my points.  That is good news and rarely happens for me.  I think the world is changing.  

I also have to give a shot out to Jessica for helping with the cheesecake incident. I have to admit I was tempted but ended up trashing it.  Thanks Frodo, great life line there :)

Anyway... Week is looking up.  Heard from coach Tom today and we have a plan of attack for the pool. 

Even though work sucks, I will get by.

Actually spoke to my first recruiter today. 

Yes the world is changing :)

Happy Night!

1 comment: