Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Friday

I'm nervous about tomorrow.  All though I logged all my points.  I over ate a few times and I feel a lil bloated.   No matter what the scale says its been a great week!  We accomplished a lot.  Went thru lots of ups and downs, but I feel like since we started this, I'm better.  I know I can do this!  

Had a great swim last night.  Although I am unusually sore today.   However, I didn't get to the pool on my own.   I had to throw two life lines out.  Thanks Kenny and Dorothy!  Both of you where there getting me to the pool when I needed it.  

It's not that I didn't want to swim, it's i was I was so gods damned tired.  But they both encouraged me and I swam 48 laps in 48 minutes.  So we won last night :)

 Still am tired.  Woke up with a lil headache, but nothing some Pete's can't fix!

Ok!  Happy Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment