Monday, May 23, 2016

Page 144

Book of 2016
- Page 144 -


The 10000 step streak ends with a technicality!  A time zone shift really!  Bummer!  I should have thunk that thru!  Flight was good about as good as I could hope for, choice of movies I went .500.  Dead Pool was really good.  Hateful 8 not so much.  I'm about half way thru so maybe it will get better but I expect more from QT.  Smallville comes up big in the clutch like always.  

Indy car looking bad ass as always in the Indy Airport.  God they sound so cool going around the track!

The joker himself might be envious of my old room!  Black and purple where always good coloring for me.  

Dad was asleep when I got home.  I'm really excited to talk to him in the morning.  Now I have to decide do I go to bed or do I finish hateful 8

No comments:

Post a Comment