Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Page 125


Book of 2016
- Page 125 - 

So, without over thinking this to much, I have to say I think my 666 post is going to have to go without any special notice to this strange and evil number.  The reason is that such an occassion can only be trumped by one thing and one thing only!  And that is


HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!! MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!!!  GOT TO LOVE MAY THE 4TH DAY!!!

In honor of this most excellent and prestigious event and day I am proud to announce since my slip up the other day I am back on track and doing just fine ;-)  I didn't beat myself up to much and honestly Sue grilled me today on it and I think we made some progress in our discussions today.  I tried to shy away from it, but man she was on me today.  So that is goodness!!

Other than that I am going to share some of my favorite recent star wars pics in honor of this fine fine fine Holiday celebration.  

 Some of you were greeted this a.m. with me wearing the Kylo Ren Mask.  I am not going to lie, i think it is a good look for me. 



Who can forget Allie putting on the mask, G's Jedi robe and wielding a a light saber, only to have G in the Vader shirt photo bomb her!


 My 37th or 38th Birthday cake rocking with Obi-wan.


 Allie and Brin rocking out in T-shirts from there uncle Willy after seeing The Force Awakens, it may or may not have been my 4th viewing. I am on like 15 now... it was a long time ago, I can't remember.  There will be another one tonight.
 The time I almost took the lightsaber to my work computer.



 Anna rocking otu with the light saber and Jedi robe, it was the big hit of the holidays I think!

 Lord Vader watching over me at work.

Jango, Boba, and Jumbo Fett!  Can you guess which one is Jumbo?

Darth Colt and his apprentice Shiner!

 First time I saw the E7 poster!!! I was happy!


 Shiner trying to tune back to the light side after hanging with Vader.


 The Dark Lord, The Black Reaper, and the Storm Trooper. 

 Christmas and Star Wars on the BIG BIG Screen in Terre Haute!

A duel of fates

 Vader's Fist!
 If you don't get it you suck!
 The truest words in the galaxy!
 I
 Movie Poster!
 Bday Presnet thanks Beav and thanks Siri =)
 Its just awesome!
 Apologies accepted Captain Needa
 Taking Star Wars with me to the Islands!

Sweet Star Wars Marathon Hat!  Sweet Beard too btw
better pick of the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment