Saturday, May 21, 2016

Page 142



Book of 2016
- Page 123- 

Today my Dad went his 60th Medical school reunion!  He was one of 6 graduates from the class who was there! I'm so happy he made it with all that has gone on over the last 9 months, the man is defiantly a fighter!  I can't wait till I get to see him.  It will be soon!

I will admit he is pulling off the purple suit better than most people can.  Probably only Mr. J can pull it off better than he can!  I don't know if I was ever embarrassed or not by how my dad dresses.  He has an affinity for loud colors.  I remember asking him once if he cared people where talking about how he dresses.  He said to me "Billy, at least they are talking about me!"  I will also never forget regional hospital and walking down past all the doctors picture on the wall and doctor after doctor had on conservative blue or black suit and then bam there was Doc with his orange jacket standing out in the crowd.  

I like to wear colors and sometimes I'll take a risk and wear a pink shirt but I don't rock them like doc does.  If I had a quarter for every time I was asked is your dad color blind I'd be a rich man.

Happy 60th Reunion Doc!  Love you!

Mom Carol, Doc, and Leroy at the reunion!


Ok day today.  Marco failed to make the fast 9.  Sharks got smashed by the blue notes.  My beloved Cubs laid an egg in SF (stupid Giants, let the A's move to San Jose!). I did walk over 10000 steps again!  So that rocks!  

Other than that I think shiner and I might head to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment