Thursday, May 5, 2016

Page 126


Book of 2016
- Page 126 - 


Just like yesterday you were blasted with images and sayings about May the 4th be with you, I am sure that today you will be blasted with Cinco de Mayo images, and sayings.  That is what happens when you have two special days back to back.  I am not immune to posting such things as  you can tell from the picture of the tequila drinking pussy can attest too (above). 

I am no expert on Cinco de Mayo.  I always thought until recent years it was Mexico's Independence day.  It actually commemorates the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War.  The Mexican army was vastly out numbered and it was like 7,000 to 2,000.  It was like 300 all over again in Puebla.  People love to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, i bet it is the number day for sales of Mexican food, and drinks in the US each year.  Again, not immune as I am going to eat some Mexican tonight myself.  MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.  I am not sure why I am writing any of this other I love history and I found it fascinating when I was researching it. Again, I am not expert at all but think the festivals, music, and parties are fun.  When I was a younger man, I would have celebrated with a bottle of tequila and some nachos at some bar in San Francisco.  Today, I won't do any parting but will probably look at pictures on line of the various celebrations around the area. I will also have tacos or fajitas tonight, but over a salad and not on a tortilla they are loaded with the carbs.  

Today I am going to back to Stanford.  I am excited and ready to go and ready to go.  I don't go until three.  Then I pick up my clothes for C3.  I am gonna look sharp too.  Plus, with my hair cut and beard trim yesterday look out!  

I had an eye opening experience on the way to work yesterday.  I had my mind blown and was almost brought to tears several time.  I am not really ready to talk about it right now, but I will be soon.  I need to get a better understanding of what I was listening to and why it meant so much to me.  

I will say Dr. Sue got on me pretty good yesterday too and again i was on the verge of tears.  Hell I almost cried when I just said I missed having shiner around.  Silly puppy has become such a huge part of my life. However, I think more important than that we dissected my binge from the other day.  It seems to be rooted in anger and frustration.  there is no doubt at all  I am an angry man.  

The last two paragraphs are interrelated.  I think it is b/c we are on the verge of break through and discovery.  Stop me if I have said this before. No don't if you are like here we go again, then please stop reading and kindly go fuck yourself :-)  But really,  I feel like each day I get stronger and stronger.  Each day we get just a little bit closer to where we need to go.  Our time is close.  Very close now indeed.  

Ok lunch break is over!  Happy Cinco De Mayo and have a happy day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment