Monday, June 29, 2015

Rogue Challenge: Day 9 - ROUGH START






ROGUE CHALLENGE
Week 1: June 21 thru June 29th
Miles Walked: 14
Average Speed: 3MPH

Let me ask you a question what is greater +14 or + 7.6?

The 14 is the number of miles I walked last week.  I am pretty proud of that. 

the 7.6 is the number of weight I gained last week.  That was a sock to me, or was it?  I ate bad.  I did not discipline myself with the self discipline I needed to.  Is that failure?  It could be.  However, from most failures in my life comes learning.

There will always be stress in my life.  So, I have to handle it better.  I have to react better.  Stress creates hunger for me.  They say this is a proven fact, I don't know if it is or not.  I know that eating In and out night after night isn't the answer.  Eating french fries isn't the answer.  I have to hold strong and be true.  Eating bad doesn't only impact my waste line, but it also impacts me on a day to day basis.  My mood is shit.  I am tired.

the other question I have is why, why after every big success, I have a fall.

Well not matter what, it is OK, it is, b/c I am making arrangements with Chrissy and the Reset Challenge people to continue  on the path!  Starting a 12 week program with her and I am we are going to get this ship back on track!  I am not going to wait around.  I am going to take the bull by the horns and kick a little ass! 

However 14 miles in one week, not to shabby!!!!!  I am going to say that is greater than the weight gain b/c I still fit into all my clothes.  I still feel really good.  so no looking back, only push forward!  The Rouge Challenge is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment