Monday, June 8, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 20 - Dem Pants

The Mastermind behind the Deal Desk!
 
 

Yes, that is me, in my Room of War at the new office in Dublin.  Normally, I am not a huge fan of taking office pictures and showing them around, but there is a method to my madness here. 
 
Look at my slacks.  they look like your everyday ordinary pair of black slacks right. To tell you the truth they are.  Just a pair of pants that I picked up at Destination XL back in late February/early March for the trip to the Islands.
 
The thing was when I tried the pants on and sat down they felt tight.  Even when I bought them, but not tight enough that kept me from buying them and pulling the trigger. I bought them because I needed a pair of pants to wear to the awards banquet. 
 
I had another pair of pants like this and roughly the same size.  A few days before I left for club, I ripped the ass out of them.  So when I wore these black pants to the awards dinner, I was nervous.  the pants pinched the belly a little bit and I was very careful not to sit to fast, squat or bend over. All I needed was to be at an awards dinner in Hawaii with my ass hanging out.  That would have been all bad for everyone.
 
So, here I was getting up this a.m. and getting ready for the day and the first pair of pants in the closet was these black pants.  I am like fuck it, I am going to wear them.  Why not, if there a little to tight, I can deal with it.  I have lost some weight since club, so I am sure that they will be ok.  Just have to watch going up and down fast and absolutely no splits. 
 
I slipped the pants on, one leg at a time, like I always put on my pants.  I pulled them up and around my waste and I will be a son of bitch but they fit absolutely perfectly.  I mean they felt great!  I could move and sit with out them getting tighter. I mean they really, really did feel amazing.  I mean, if I did lunges I could have probably done them without worrying about the ass ripping out.  It is a super terrific feeling! 
 
Then to cap it all off this am. after talking with the co-workers about GOT, one of them pulled me aside and told me again how good I was doing and that I inspired her.  I was that is awesome. I was so superbly humbled.  I didn't know what to say except thank you.  I mean it really was an awesome feeling. 
 
12 days left on the cleanse. Can you believe that, we are past the half way point and into the home stretch.  I am feeling great!  Life is good!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment