Thursday, June 4, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 16 - The streak runs to 200


 
I have logged (not always perfectly) for 200 straight days in http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
 
 
It really has become 2nd nature to me that I need to log my food.  I do it probably with 75-80% accuracy.  I do it every day.  I am tracking really well and feeling pretty good. 
 
Today was Warriors Day at work.  Here I am pictured with my newest team members!  I think the entire bay area is going warrior crazy right now!
 

 
 I am super lucky I got two box seats and a parking pass to go to the game tonight!  I am super stoked when the big boss offered them to me I got goose flesh.  really I can't believe it.  I have never gone to a title game of any kind.  I think saying I got box seats to the nba finals game one sounds bad ass. 

 
Have to admit, things are going pretty good!  I am pretty happy and smiling.  The challenge is going well.  I am excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment