Friday, June 5, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 17 - A trip the finals.....


I am not going to lie today's  blog has nothing to do with the reset challenge, other than I behaved myself for the most part at the game last night and stayed away from chips, and salsa, hot dog buns, gourmet sandwich's and cookies.  Last night, is one of those nights I will never forget. 

I had so many funny emails and story's I thought I would tell during this blog.  I was going to talk about the time Jordan came down to the Burkle Courts and I schooled him in 1 on 1 and he asked me Billy b, why are you Pro, and I said Michael It would hurt my game, it would hurt my game.  I could tell you about the Mission BLVD debacle.  Who the fuck knew there were two Mission BLVD on 680, well apparently everyone else in the Bay Area but this guy, who went 30 minutes out of his way by getting lost in Freemont.  The cussing I gave myself and the phone when El Beav didn't answer of truly the stories legends are made of.  Part of me thought to give a play by play of the night and the game.  However, if you want that go to ESPN.

The truth even thought it is a night I won't soon forget, I am not sure I know how to put it in words or not sure I have time to do that on this Friday.

All I can say it is was fucking amazing.  The electricity in that place was like I have never seen before.  I have never been to a championship game, but Oakland was fucking crazy last night, and it was awesome!  It was so loud, so very loud!  Then the game WOW, it has been a long time since I have said I not only enjoyed an NBA game but LOVED it!  That is how I feel about the game last night.  Such a cool experience.

The game itself you couldn't have asked for a better game as a lover of sports. I mean back and forth.  Good defense.  Some offense.  I won't pretend to understand the rules of the NBA, b/c there is no consistency in foul calling or in travel calls, and certainly not in flagrant fouls.   However, this game had it all.  Stars stepping up and hitting big shots.  Stars stepping up and missing big shots.  OVERTIME!  I mean really, what more could you want from a game.  Both teams played there hearts out and left it on the floor.  And that was only Game 1 of the NBA Finals!  Awesome, just Awesome!

 
You can barely see it but it Says The Lead to Money Suite (And that is what we do)

 
Great view from above!

 
Now you can see it!  L2M baby!

 
The good guys!

 
The Bad Guys!


More Good guys!

 
introducing the bad guys....

 
Introducing the Warriors!


Lets get READY to Rumble!

 
I am not good at taking pictures....

 
Apparently this guy is famous - UFO or U-40 or something

 
Warriors Baby!  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment