Saturday, June 6, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 18 - 4 LBS More - the total is....



I lost 4 more pounds last week.  I am really super stoked about that.  I have been working really hard at this challenge and it is paying off. I am reading labels.  Changing my mindset on what to eat and when.  Learning a new and fun relationship with real food.  It really has been an awesome 18 days!  I feel terrific.  I logged my first walked today of 2.5 miles averaging 3.5 mph, which is huge for me.  When I started walking last year, I was happy to 2.5 mph, that is a huge swing.  I have to thank Chrissy, b/c she has been an awesome Challenge Sensei.  This program has been awesome and super helpful.  I am even working really hard on thinking what makes for a good dinner on Friday night and what doesn't.  

I always felt a Friday dinner should include something fun, like french fries, ketchup, burger, pizza, etc... however, this week, I really thought about how on a Friday night could I easily blend getting some veggies in and have something super tasty as well.  So, I went Ommie!  I love those things, I really do!

I started with some sliced yellow peppers, red peppers, jalapeño, onion and why not some avocado for good measure. 



I cooked them up in some butter from grass feed cows. 


I added 3 eggs to the mix and come Cashew Cheese.



Some avocados for good measure and a healthy fat.



Dinner was served!  

It was awesome.  I tried to remake this a.m. but I think I added to much veggies and I couldn't flip the ommie.  Oh well, it was still taste, I spiced it up with some salsa and hot sauce this a.m. 

So, things are changing and I am feeling pretty great!!!!

It doesn't hurt when you are 42 pounds down and you are feeling alive again!  The official count is 42 lbs according to my fitness pal.  It shall be the system of record going forward.  (although I feel like it is more than that, but I won't push it).  

We are 31 lbs aways from jeans!!!!  8 pounds away form getting to use our smoker and then finding a mother 50 lbs goal.

The best part is look at the ommie!  That is good stuff!  I am eating that kind of stuff all the time and losing weight.  It helps so much being in charge of what I put into my mouth.  

So it is to to make a TJ run.  That is trader joe's not Mexico btw, not donkey shows this weekend.  Anyway here is to another great week and the start of an even better one!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment