Saturday, June 20, 2015

RESET Challenge: The Results of the Reset are in….



RESET Challenge: The Results of the Reset are in….

30 days and nights of cleaning living came to a conclusion yesterday.  I have to admit, I am really proud of how it all went down.  However, there is an edge of fear hanging over me as well.  The fear is living without rules, not having a challenge to face.  Not having a short-term goal to stick too.  The fear is moving backwards.  It is knowing I have some flexibility in my diet.  However, those fears can be contained because I know what it is I must do.  I know Coffee and Sugar are not my friends.  They make me feel sluggish.  I had my first cup yesterday in 30 days and I didn’t like how I felt the rest of the day.  I also had some tortilla chips yesterday or was it the day before and you guessed it made me feel sluggish and my mind was slow and dense.  This is not my path.  I have to be strong and I have to keep up the fight.  I will.  I have to sit down with Chrissy and come up with a plan to help me reach my goals.  There is a long path ahead and we are on the path to the promise land.  However we must be patient and stay the course.  Eat meats, veggies, maybe some fruit, but most of all eat at home!  Prepare your own food.  It is important!  So important that I must stay the course, I have dreams on the horizon.  I have a tower that I am chasing, and I now know the bath of the beam.  1) Put myself only in situations I can succeed in. 2) Surround myself with like-minded people with big goals.  3) Surround myself with people that make a positive influence on me, that make me want to get better, and make me happy, not people who take advantage, drag me down, or have there own alternative agendas. 4) Believe. 5) Know the only thing in this world I can control is myself, and the decision I make are my own, I am a big boy now and the wheel of KA will carry me to my promised land.  Anything is outside of my sphere of influence.  If people don’t want to see me or be around me or talk to me, that is on them not me and I can’t do anything about it.  If people are negative and trying and can’t find the good in life and see that we make our own destiny that is on them, not me.  If people want to drop there chaos on me, and think I am just some sap who will take it, they are gravely mistaken, after all I believe chaos is the root of change, and change is my ally.  This world, my world, is mine now, and I control it, not my stomach, stress, or fear of failure.  After all, don’t you know that…..


The Tower is Closer!!!!!!


On to the Results:


Total Weight lost on the 30 day Challenge:


20 pounds in 30 days, that my friends is not to shabby.  Above is a bag of pinto beans, can you believe, I cared that every where with me.  Today when I weighed I was one pound down, so of the 1.8 i gained last week, we lost 1 of it and I am sure I am a good walk and um you know a deuce aways from getting that back.  However, 20 lbs in am fuck ya!  If did that for the rest of the year That would be another 120 pounds gone and I would half way to my goal.  NOW, I am not gonna be unrealistic and I know my body won't shed weight that fast, BUT, we are on a great start and should be able to drop another 50 this year if we do it the right way and take it off slow and that would put me at 100 lbs down, do you realize how great I am going to feel 100 lbs lighter?  Do you?  It is going to be fucking fantastic!  I will dance the jig on my coffee table, and let people tape, I shit you not, I swear to god when I get to 100 lbs, I am going to dance the fucking jig!

My Waist change:
1.5 inches came off my waist.  I have to take another 4.5 off before I can get into the jeans I want to fit into.  However, look at the screw, I did that in 30 days of living good.  That is pretty damn impressive.  I gee great about that.  I am so happy.  I see the results and I feel the results and over all, am getting better and better each and ever day!!!!

My Hips change:

I am a man who loves a nice set of hips, I am not gonna lie about that, I have always been a leg and and ass man.  I am not 100% sure why that is relevant here and it probably is not but sometimes you go where the words take you.  Anyway, I dropped 3 inches off my hips.  That is your standard every day brand new yellow crayon lost.  That make me feel pretty good. I mean I got big ass legs, and am a wide load and seeing that much come off makes me feel good!



My thigh change:

I remember planing my dads garden, I remember being a teenager out there working against my will and hating every fucking minute of it.  Strange is sometime I miss it now.  However, every time I shit you not my dad told me to plan something he would say plant it an inch or an inch and 1.5 apart and then he would say "You know about the size of your peter?"  Then grin and laugh.  that is my dad and I am my fathers son and that sense of humor sticks with me to this day.  Now my Dad always called me thunder things growing up.  It is the truth, my thighs are thick and I have always liked having big legs.  It help me drive my legs as a fullback.  I think it gave me good power base when I swung a bat. I think it also helped me ride hills when I was 415 pounds.  I have not issue with having big legs.  Even when I loose weight and get to my goals, I plan on having huge fucking thighs that will pull me up and down hills on the bike with less effort than others.  However, all that being said over the last 30 days I have to say I was a little surprised to see that I lost another inch and a half on my thighs.




My Calf Change:

So if I got thunder thighs, I have fucking huge calves.  Not the biggest I have ever seen, but I have thick calves thought are powerful.  You try to carry to people around every day of your life and see if you don't end up with strong muscular calves.  My parents have commented on it.  Coach Janna has commented on it, especially when veins start popping out of them when I am riding up hill. Even Mom Alvina told me once that I had really nice legs and I take pride in that =)
I mean they don't look special to me but that is a big fucking Calf isn't it.  Well, I lost a a quarter inch off my calf.  So apparently this is slight smaller than it was a month ago;

My Chest Change:

This one is weird to me.  IT could be the shirt I had on.  It could be where we measured from.  I am not sure but my chest actually grew an inch and a half.  I don't under stand that?  Then again for some reason, I don't really are about my chest.  But it went up an inch and half and it is what it is.  You can see form above what that looks like.

My god, what a great twenty days.  Our new life and new challenge starts tomorrow.  I am excited!  WE are going roll hard, but keep it under control.  The world is mine and my tower is CLOSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment