Tuesday, June 16, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 27 and 28 - Rebel Challenge



Nothing really new to report.  However we are in the final stretch now.  Walking is still going good, even though I have a huge cut on my left foot, it makes it painful but we are getting there. I need it to heal quick, I have a lot of work to do.  I mean after all today I signed up for and got into the Rebel Challenge with Run Disney.  Its the 2nd annual Star Wars Marathon, no I was suppose to be there last January and didn't make it.  However, this year, as the picture says "Do. Or do not. there is no Try! 

What exactly is the Rebel Challenge:

The Ultimate Test for a Star Wars rebel!

Welcome to the rebel alliance! Now you can use the Force to amplify your strength and endurance in the ultimate test of your running skills during the Star Wars Rebel Challenge combining the Star Wars 10K on Saturday with the Star WarsHalf Marathon on Sunday. You'll need all the power of the Force for this 2-day, 19.3-mile run. Rebels who finish both races are awarded the Star Wars Rebel Challenge Finisher Medal in addition to the Half Marathon and 10K Finisher Medals.
 
Star Wars Rebel Challenge Highlights
  • Two courses through Disneyland® Resort and the surrounding areas totaling 19.3 miles
  • Star Wars Characters, Disney Characters and Entertainment on-course

 This is going to be really exciting and it is going to be one hell of a time training for it. 

When it is all said and done I should get something like this:



Pretty freaking awesome right!  I am excited and I keep eating how I am and walking I am going to get there!  It is going to freaking great!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment