Monday, February 22, 2016

Page 52

Book of 2016 
- Page 52 - 

 Have you ever had one of those days that goes by way to fast but you never want it to end but like all good things you have to see it come to an end.  That is what today was.  A great day that just had to come to an end.  I can't explain why today was so great.  It just was.  I think it was being here in paradise.  I think it is putting an exclamation point on a fabulous week.  I think it was another 8 hours in the water. I think it was making up a game in the pool with five of your co-workers and there significant others and calling said game Volley Catch.  You basically had to pass it twice between you and your team mates but you had to jump and catch the ball and get the throw off before your feet touched the ground.  It was really a lot of fun, and we had to play this way b/c the volleyball was waterlogged and it couldn't be hit!  It really was a fun time.  Then we finished the day in the hot tub.  Came up to the room, and I saw two champagne glasses on my table and a note.  It was a very nice note, and in the fridge there was a nice bottle of Champagne, we had drink it before dinner.  Then we  finished off the day with a nice sushi dinner!  Can't beat that!  Feeling great today!  I am happy as can be, sorry to leave tomorrow, but going out on such  a high not.  I didn't take many pics today.  Just a few, was to busy laughing, talking, swimming, and Volley Catching to think about my phone.  Tomorrow is re-entry into the real world, it had to happen at some point.  What a wonderful trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment