Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Page 47

 
 
Book of 2016
 - Page 476 - 


The Buddy System Paradise Report Addition: Day 3!  The Rains of Kaua'i
 
 
 Rain rain go away, come back another day!  Well the rains came today and stayed.  I think it might not be raining now, and the sun is fighting it's way out from behind the clouds. I am hoping for more sun tomorrow.  However, I made the most of my Rain Day!
 
Breakfast with Friends!
 
As I was sitting down for Breakfast this morning I saw a couple of friends.  After exchanging pleasantries with them they offered me to join them at there table for some breakfast, so I did.  We had good conversation.  I got the buffet, well because I like buffet's because you can get a little of everything.  As, I am working really hard to add the good stuff in, when I was having my ommie made, I asked the lady to include peppers, and spinach.  Add in good stuff, add in good stuff, that is my mantra.  Just keep adding more and more good stuff and your body will start craving the good stuff b/c of the vital nutrition it holds.  Also, I like the spinach in my ommie.  It was rather good actually.  I had three strips of bacon, b/c bacon is good.  I tried the fried rice, but wasn't a huge fan, and the muffins were good.  Overall a great breakfast.  Even better my friends invited me to join them for dinner tonight and I am going too.  It will be my first dinner outside of the hotel room. I was just to tired to leave last night, so I stayed in watched some Friends (I am on a kick) and relaxed.  
 
SPA Day!
 I went to the SPA after breakfast and asked if I could get a massage today. I figured the answer would be no, because I am sure everyone was flocking to the SPA because of the rain.  The lady who helped me was really cute!  I mean really cute, and I think I have a little crush on her.  Now, I think she is half my age but they all can't be perfect right.  She told me SPA was full and but I could get in at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.  I thought about it and said I would do it.  She asked me if I would let a man massage me.  I said, honestly, I don't care man, women, beast, as long as they can help me with this terrible pain in my neck and left side of my chest and shoulder, it could be a wookie for all I cared.  She got the joke and smiled, it was a nice smile. 

By the time I got back to my room, there was a message for me.  It was the spa and the had an opening at 1:15. I know she said 1:15, I wrote down 1:15 but form some reason I showed up at 12:15.  I think it was b/c I just wanted to see her smile again.  However, she was on the phone when I got there and some blonde women, told me I was early but I could go on back and enjoy the SPA.  I said no, but then I saw a hate I liked and bought it.  It fits my giant dome, so that is a good thing. 

I went back to my room and dropped the hat off and got my head phones and when down the lounge to do my positive morning ritual. I had an hour to kill after all.  I sat down and watched the rain and listen to my Louise L Hay and tried to focus.  It was hard.  I think the waiter this a.m. mixed up his decaf and none decaf and as I was sitting there, my heart took off like a rocket.  Thud, thud, thud, thud.  I tried to refocus but it was hard.  That is when I saw it.  That is when I snapped the photo above.  Look at the picture.  Right above the Tikit Torch and the hotel logo on the window.  Do you see the circle that looks like a whole in the cloud.  I did a double take and was like what the hell is that a door way to heaven.  So as I turned in my seat and get up I noticed this little whole in the cloud moved.  So I zoomed in, see picture below: 

 Do you see it now?  Do you see the little hole in space?  That looks round and very much like a saucer shape.  Now I am a big X-files fan (although I have not watched any of the new episodes since the first one, hmmm) and as my good buddy uncle gary once told me in a universe that is infinite and goes on and on forever, it is very small thinking to believe we are the only intelligent life out there.  I would argue at times the intelligence factor, I mean some people are voting for trump.  However, I don't believe there will be confirmed contact in my life time and although, I want to believe, I had a hard time believing that I was actually seeing a UFO.  So I walked outside and looked.  Nothing.  I went back in and looked.  UFO.  Outside again. Nothing.  Inside again. UFO.   As much as I wanted to be the first person to have photo graphic evidence of a UFO, my rational mind starting working.  It said look a little closer.  It is there with the window and not without.  Windows create reflections .  Remember you new facebook profile photo?  So I turned around and there was a round circular light across the room from me.  So my UFO was nothing more than reflected light on glass.  Which got me to thinking how many UFO sightings are actually reflected light off glass?  Who can say.  What I do know there was no first contact and unless I get a good probing tonight, I am going to have to insist that contact won't happen until after I a gone.  Ok, confirmed contact.  Make no mistake, they have been here.  they might be here now.  hmmm.... 
 Look at my white streaked hair, maybe it was a UFO after all, or maybe I am just getting old.  After my UFO scare, I went on to finish my affirmations and since I didn't have a mirror to do the I accept myself unconditionally right now affirmation, I used the camera on my phone.  And I noticed the white is a coming.  I might have a full on streak by year end, how cool would that be?  I took the picture b/c a friend at work has dark hair and have a white streak in front and it is just part of his image now.  So, I texted this too him and said look we can be twins. 
 
I went back to the spa and got to see my cute girl again.  She was super nice to me.  then again she is paid to be nice to people she is a hostess at a spa, but I keep telling myself, nope, I got it, she wants me :)  Confidence breeds confidence right !!
 
So, as I am getting the tour of the men's locker room.  Yes, there is  a tour b/c there is a waiting area.  There is sauna.  there is a less warm sauna with eucalyptus that is good for the sinus.  There are showers.   Food.  Waters.  Places to shave.  Places to go 1 and 2.  They are all different areas.  Then they guy started telling me about the water fall shower.  At this point the door of the shower swung open and a man's head and chest poked out and he said "I can show him how this one works!"  I think the spa attendants almost shit themselves.  They had no idea the man was a co-worker of mine and long time friend.  Hell, I got the guy a spot bonus back when he was doing services.  I got a great laugh out of it and said thanks but no thanks.  
 
So I took some steam in the eucalyptus room.  then I moved over to the hot steam room.  I took a good amount of steam and of course sat there and thought about gangster movies and how if I ever wrote a gangster movie I would have to have chapter about taking steam with the boys.  
 
Then I decide to give this water fall shower a try and let me tell you! OH MY FUCKING GOD!  It was AWESOME!!!!!  Best shower I have ever had.  I wish I could have taken a picture, but the last thing I am going to do in a locker room where a man (even if he is a good friend) offered to show me how to use a shower is walk around and take photos in the men's room.  There are some lines, I won't even cross.  I tried to google waterfall shower st regis but nothing does this room justice. 
 
There as a hand held head.  Then there was at least 9 shower heads on the walls pointing right at me.  Then there was a waterfall from the ceiling.  Then there was another waterfall thingy like in pools where you could sit down and let the water run over your head.  It was fucking awesome.  At one point I had ever shower head going all at different temperatures.  It was honestly heaven in shower form!
 
I was reluctant to get out of the shower, but I was here for a massage and it was almost time.  I got out of the shower five minutes before my go time.  

So as I was sitting there, the door open to the lounge and the hot chick from the front desk stood there.  I was like OMG. Is she now my masseuses, b/c that would have been awesome!  However, she was just checking on me and wanted to let me know my guy was coming.  She asked me if I was enjoying that my visit so far.  I said yes.  That I took some steam and that I loved that fucking shower.  She was like RIGHT!  She told me how she used the shower, and I got a very good picture of what that would look like in my head and I think I blushed, she noticed.  I told her I would have one of those in my next home and she was like you wouldn't believe it but people call and ask her to take pictures of the shower so they can put them in at there houses . I was like I bet they do, b/c I am not kidding, I want one, in my next house.  I was like can I come back to tomorrow and take another shower.  She was like well I am working tomorrow and smiled again.  I was really starting to like that smile.  Then Vic came in and she left :(

The massage was great.  The dude was very good.  He worked my hip out a lot.  He said his hands would find where to massage b/c my body would tell him.  I told him, my hands do the same things for the ladies, he didn't laugh.  Top 5 best massages I have ever had and I have had a lot.  

 
 Shenanigans.
 
After the massage was over and I got back to the men's area about the same time as my buddy, the one who jokingly told me he would show me how to use the shower.  So, we chatted for a bit and we both raved about the shower.  He told me he told his wife about the comment he made to me and she thought it was hilarious and I said it was. This is the same buddy who LT'ed my phone out of my had last year and tried to sack me into the pool, but instead I sat on his foot and almost broke it.  We have this running thing going for about three years now that we are going to get each other.  When my hair was really long he used to tell me he was going to tied to the ladder in the pool with and let little kids punch me.  He also used to get drunk with another co-worker and they would send me text telling me they were going to beat me down.  One time he said he was going to rip my arms off and beat me with them, until I admitted he was the best rep.  So,  for years we do our best to anger or annoy the other one.  I have to admit he got me today.
 
I told him i was getting back into the shower.  The waterfall one b/c I was just going to shower up for the day.  Now, you do realize that the hotel is not going to have a robe that fits me right.  I was actually stressing about this on my way to the spa.  Then I said fuck it, I am just gonna where the gym shorts where ever I go and then where the rob like a jacket b/c it can be pulled to cover my chest and belly but when you do that, it leaves my junk flying in the wind.  
 
So I rolled around with gym shorts on so what of it.  It is better than letting everyone see my junk.  so, I went and got a towel and hung it up neatly on the door.  Then I hung my robe up and then stepped into the shower and took off my shorts and laid them over the shower door.  It not that I am self conscious but I did feel a little weird going butt naked in front of a co-worker. So I left my shorts on until I was in the shower.  I think some things can't be unseen.  I don't want to see my friends but naked and vice versa.  
 
So I showered, and I showered for a really long time.  I can't tell you how long I was in there.  I had all the shower heads going again.  I washed. I shampooed. I conditioned, twice!  I sat down, I stood up, I cleaned ever inch of my body twice, b/c I just wanted to stay in that shower.  I loved it.  then I started to feel bad I wasn't sharing the waterfall shower.  
 
So I turned around to open the shower door and the first think I noticed is my shorts weren't on the door, I was like You Son of a bitch!  I knew my buddy had taken them.  I opened the shower door my robe, gone, my towel, gone.  He had taken all of them.  Well played, well played in deed.  However, there is a shelf stocked with towels, so I just needed to grab one.  So, I slunk back to the dressing room, trying to be as stealth as I could be, I turned walked into the dressing room and as I entered my old boss was standing right there and turning around from his locker.  Now, I am dripping wet and butt ass naked getting water every where and I have to look this dude in the eyes.  I was really embarrassed.  I mean I work with this guy still everyday and I roll into the dressing room soaked and naked.  I just grabbed my shorts and put them on without drying.    I said Cory took my stuff.  He said he knew and Cory was hoping to get a rise out of me. However, I guess I played it off pretty well, b/c he said he was hoping to get a big rise out of me and he didn't.  So there you go.
 
then I checked out, almost shit  myself over the amount of money I paid.  I said buy to my little spa working angel, and she told me to come by tomorrow and use the shower if I wanted too =)   I smiled and relaized today was a pretty great rain day!h

No comments:

Post a Comment