Friday, February 19, 2016

Page 50


Book of 2016
- Page 50- 

The Photograph edition!!


Today was Adventure day on the Club Trip!  Let me tell you it was fucking awesome!!  We had two choices Zip Line or ATV.  

for me there really wasn't a choice.  If I was going to do a zip line I would need one of those cables holding up the golden gate bridge to zip line on!  So, I went the ATV route. 

We went out w/ a group call Kipu Ranch Adventures and let me tell you they put on well hell of a tour.  

We saw some places there served as  a the home to several movies.  Jurassic Park I - IV, Mighty Joe Young, George of the Jungle, Pirates of the Caribbean IV,  and Raiders of the Lost Ark just to name the ones I can remember. 


I went out with the tour guide.  Mainly, b/c I wasn't sure if I would fit in any other machine.  They kept calling the ATV's machines and I kept thinking about the rise of the machines and looking around for terminators. 


This was my crew in the guides ride.  We were a good threesome, talked about Game of Thrones most of the time, can't argue with that.
Here are the photos from the tour:




















Photos from Lunch:










No comments:

Post a Comment