Monday, February 15, 2016

Page 46


Book of 2016
 - Page 46 - 



The Buddy System Paradise Report Addition: Day 2!


It doesn't matter if it is the Ritz, the Aria, Wynn, Motel, Hotel, or Holiday Inn, I never sleep good in hotels.  Now that I think of it, I don't really sleep good anywhere that isn't my bed.  That is why (other than a pp break around 4)  I was surprised the rest of the night I slept thru until 7 a.m. I got up took a potty break, stretched, and went back to bed until 10.  That was the stuff there and to top it off, I open my window to this:
 Seriously a man could get spoiled by opening his blinds every morning to this.  I mean really, it is a sick view!  Well, I order room service for breakfast.  If you want to spend a lot of money in Hawaii order room service.  I think I spent 300 bucks, not so I lie, but it was very pricey.  I just didn't want to shower this a.m. and didn't want to see anyone at breakfast that I may know.  Being the fat guy is one thing, but the fat stinky guy, who has greasy hair, is not acceptable.  After my morning yums, I went to the pool.  This early afternoon or morning as I call it was totally beautiful. 
 Great pool side view and look I had a visitor.  This is Mama Chick.  She was corralling about 10 baby chics.   They would weave in and out of the plants you see from my view.  I tried to get the babies, but after the flock runs by, along comes the Rooster.  He is the cock of the walk.  No shit!  He just struts behind them like ya, that is my family, what of it!  I should have photoed the Rooster.  I am sure I will have another chance.  there are rooster all over this island.  I saw three coming out of the airport.  I saw a few at the rental car place.  I saw one crossing the road.  I mean there are everywhere.  Which leads me to making the joke, usually to no one in particular "sure are a lot of cocks around here!"  Then I laugh and realize maybe the crazy act on the plane wasn't all and act.
 I went to the ocean and to a swim with Eric a guy I work with whom work. The water was great.  The only problem is there are rocks everywhere in it.  I mean really everywhere.  I hit my foot like five times. I think I might have sliced one open just a bit.  However, we stayed out there for a while and enjoyed the view of the hotel and beach.  Eric's wife had ordered drinks for us and they were waiting for us when we got back to the beach.  It was Cucumber Margarita and it was super refreshing.  I couldn't taste the tequila at all.  Also, I think there was little pieces of jalapeno in it.  Which gave you this little spice very now and then.  I liked it!  i enjoyed it so much, I ordered another drink, but this time, I went virgin!
 I had my first Banana Daiquiri on January 1, 1991.  I was in Jamaica or was it Cancun.  I don't remember, I do remember Colorado beat Notre Dame for the national title.  That was sweet.  I enjoy a good Banana Daiquiri from time to time, even if I go without the booze!   
 Soon as my drink came, I was getting into the 2nd chapter of my new book.  The Magic of Thinking Big.  I am really trying hard to get a positive outlook on life all the time.  I really want to have an even greater life.  I want to do so many things!  I did my affirmation looking out at the ocean and I saw my self swimming, surfing, and rock climbing.  These are the things I was born to do.  I will do them too.  I also looked up my picture from Europe and focused on having that body again.  Being someone who not only can, but wants to travel the world and see all the great sites it holds!

Then, the rains came!  After sitting in the sun for a few hours.  The rain just started coming and it kept coming.  It was a light shower, so I put up a green umbrella and said f' it, it is peaceful out here.  I aint going no where. 
 I wonder where the chickens go when it rains?
 I couldn't take any pictures of the actual rain.  I don't know why.  Every picture they drops were too small.  So, I felt the need to take a picture of the wet ground.  Who knows why.
 Came to the room after a late lunch and looked out the window and saw this.  It took my breath away.  I don't know why there is something about cloud covers and mountains/hills that just make me feel happy! 
 The last one well.  It didn't turn out so good, but that is ok.  I am back in the room nursing my sun burn.  For a day that the sun wasn't to intense, I certainly got a lot of it.  I need to get some sun screen.  I am very anit-screening, but I know it is best for my body and no one likes a fat lobster to look at, dinner, is another story.  I have a little list of things to do and I need to go out to the store.  I forgot my floss and a wipe for my glasses.  Silly Billy!  Well Sunscreen will be gotten as well.  So lobster boy can frolic in the sun.  Because there will be sun tomorrow.  There will be sun tomorrow.  There will be sun tomorrow.  I think it is supposed to rain, but I am trying to will the sun to shine!!!  Rain or not, this place is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment