Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pigs in a sweet crepe








We got creative in the kitchen today, basically we took our tortillas recipe added a teaspoon of vanilla and a table spoon of raw honey and made sweet crepes.  I'll be honest I just didn't want to cook 20 mini pancakes today, so I decide to make three sweet crepes instead.

Then I warmed up four little piggy sausages made all naturally.  I put those in a pan with a teaspoon of grape seed oil and 1/4 cup water and let the oil and water do the work for me. 

Then I debated on eating the sweet crepes like pancakes or rolling them tortilla style.  I opted for the later and made little crepe piggy's in a blanket.  A splash of maple syrup and bam, breakfast was made and enjoyed!

Loving the long weekend!  I don't feel stressed at all about my food, rather just rolling with the punches.  

Well gotta go get snow flake a bath, Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment